Find out how you can access non-refundable funds of up to 100,000 EURO for the purchase of BITSoftware solutions.
Recently, the Ministry of European Investments and Projects launched for public consultation the specific Guide, namely the conditions for accessing European funds related to the national recovery and resilience plan within the call for projects:
- Pillar III. Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth, Including Economic Cohesion, Jobs, Productivity, Competitiveness, Research, Development and Innovation, as well as a Functional Internal Market, with Strong Small and Medium Enterprises
- Component C9. Support for the Private Sector, Research, Development and Innovation
- Investment I3. Aid Schemes for the Private Sector
- Measure 1. Minimis Scheme and State Aid Scheme in the Context of SME Digitization
- Grant instrument of up to 100,000 Euros per Enterprise to Support SMEs in the Adoption of Digital Technologies
Eligible beneficiaries: enterprises, companies regulated by the Companies Law no. 31/1990, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions, which fall into the SME category and have their headquarters in Romania.
Allocated budget: 347.5 million euros
- ICT hardware purchases;
- procurement of equipment for automation and robotics intended for technological flows, integrated with digital solutions;
- development and/or adaptation of software applications/licenses, including RPA software automation solutions, respectively Robotic Process Automation;
- procurement of blockchain technologies;
- purchases of artificial intelligence systems, machine learning, augmented reality, virtual reality;
- purchase of presentation website;
- procurement of cloud and IoT services;
- training the staff who will use ICT equipment;
- consultancy/analysis to identify technical solutions needed by SMEs, etc.
The maximum amount of de minimis aid is between:
- 20,000 and 30,000 euros for micro-enterprises
- 20,000 and 50,000 euros for small businesses
- 20,000 and 100,000 euros for medium-sized enterprises
If you need a business software solution (ERP, CRM, BI, WMS) and you haven't had the necessary budget to implement it, now is the time to purchase it. We help you increase the chances of acquiring the necessary software solutions through the SME digitization program.
For almost 30 years, BITSoftware has been the expert in ERP, CRM, BI and WMS solutions, with implementations in over 300 companies, both in Romania and abroad. We manage to cover both departmental and company-wide needs with ERP, CRM and WMS solutions in the cloud, also having specific software solutions for Retail, e-Invoicing, mobile SFA solutions, solutions for the Service industry, BI solutions, product range including specific software solutions for almost all industries.
SocrateERP, both in the cloud and on-premise, includes complete economic management and reporting functionalities for companies operating in various fields.
SocrateCRM gives you access to all the useful information centralized in one place, so that the company can improve its sales, marketing and customer service.
Through the latest generation SocrateBI solution, you have access to an integrated reporting, analysis and notification system.
With the FluxVision WMS solution you get complete control of warehouse operations. Warehouse management solutions automate warehouse processes to reduce errors, maximize customer satisfaction and increase employee productivity.
Because the need for mobility is increasing, we provide our customers with a series of mobile applications for sales force automation (SFA), for organizing and monitoring field interventions or for managing employee expense reports.
We also respond to the need to digitize the Romanian fiscal system with three new services, namely a service for generating the D406 statement, SAF-T, another service for sending invoices in electronic format, e-Invoice and the newest service, e-Transport, for monitoring transports with high fiscal risk.
The BITSoftware team has extensive experience in implementing software systems purchased through European funds.
If you want to know more information, please fill out the form on the page https://www.bitsoftware.eu/granturi-digitalizare-imm-prin-pnrr/ or send us an email at email@example.com. Our consultants are at your disposal!